To enhance the growth chart and profit rate of a business, marketing and branding of every single is product is the most important factor. When to launch a e-store on the web world, a business owner have to face a huge competition, as numerous of people on the internet are also believe to sell the same product as yours. Consequently, to establish your online store successfully you have to beat all of your competitors. For this, SEO and Digital Marketing is the best process. SEO plays the most vital role in the enhancement of a ecommerce website. You will be thinking what is SEO and why it is important for a ecommerce website. Here’s the answer.
What is SEO?
SEO is fully considered as Search Engine Optimization, as well known strategy for internet marketing. It is a process which put a great impact on the website performance and improves the visibility of a particular webpage or website on the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). It covers the traffic result in two forms paid traffic and unpaid traffic, in which unpaid traffic is referred as organic or natural traffic. SEO strategy increases the search ranking of a website on various search engines such as, Google, Bing, etc.
A complete Internet Marketing or Search Engine Optimization process is a bunch of various marketing tricks which includes the following online marketing strategies:
- Local search engine optimization
- Social media optimization
- Search media marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Content marketing
- Pay per click
- Mobile marketing
- Display advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- And much more.
Basically, a search engine optimization technique is divided into two main stages which are as follows:
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
Let’s discuss both the two techniques one by one in brief, to understand them in a perfect way.
1. On-Page SEO Optimization
The On-Page optimization process of SEO is a technique to analyze and optimize every individual page of a particular website in order to achieve the goal of higher page rank and attract a lot more niche traffic. On-page alludes to both the substance and HTML source code of a page that can be improved, instead of off-page SEO which alludes to joins and other outside signs.
List out the main factors of On-Page SEO-
- SEO Friendly Url : As per Google stat, the first three words of a url are given more weight and also it is the most crucial ranking factor. That is why a websites Url must be Google or SEO friendly.
- Title tag : A title tag is a single word, a combination of words or a sentence which represents about the product and features of a website or a webpage in a short way. Generally, title tags are HTML element and are displayed on the search engine result pages.
- Content : Content is the most important of a website and plays a great role and responsibility when to perform digital marketing activities. Websites content must me well written and informative because it gives an idea to the users about the product and product quality and also it helps to improve the brand awareness.
- Website loading speed : According to researches a user did not prefer to visit the website again where they have to wait for longer to get load it well. Users always wish to visit a website which loads faster.
- Image optimization : As per SEO point of view, the images that you are using on your website must be of high quality and clear visibility. Always make sure that the image always covers the main keyword as its Alt text.
- Heading : A heading is a HTML element and also a key term to increase webpage engagement. The focused keywords of a website must be in heading H1 or H2.
- Keyword positioning : to make a website more worthwhile over the search engine result pages, the main key terms of must be placed in the website title, or also in between in the to 100 words of the content of a web page.
- Responsive layout : Based on the latest search engine optimization technique and the Google algorithm updates on 2015, the layout of a website must be responsive or mobile friendly. That simply means that webpage designs have to be compatible to every screen size and browser as well.
- Social share buttons : Although, social signals may not be a direct ranking factor, but, still these social share buttons on the website can help to generate more niche and organic traffic on the webpage.
2. Off-Page SEO Optimization
The Off-Page optimization process of SEO is a technique which is generally used to improve the position of a individual web page over the search engine result pages. This process includes a numerous of link building strategies to generate a high amount of relevant traffic. These are the some main link building tricks.
- Social Bookmarking
- Classified Ads
- Forum Postings
- Blog Commenting
- Business Listing
- Guest Blogging
- Social Media
- Press Release
- Article Submission
- And many more.
Why SEO is important for an Ecommerce Website?
Whether you are running a well established business or you are an owner of a newly started business or a startup. Branding and publicity is the major need for its better enhancement.
Realizing that Google’s emphasis has turned into the solace and organization of online crowds, it currently is usually acknowledged that web based business or ecommerce websites which score profoundly in web search tool rankings are conveying a more cleaned and fantastic shopping experience than their associates.
Along these lines, the announcement could then be determined that SEO is, at its center, and a most reliable and important factor to enable you to deliver, develop and maintain a quality shopping background for your clients as opposed to a strict arrangement of rules and user guidelines with non genuine association with the consumer.
Here are the 3 main reasons behind to prefer SEO for you ecommerce website:
- If a person is looking for a suitable online shopping center, then they can easily find your store in short time frame.
- Ecommerce is a really very cost effective, which only need time, patience and smart work rather than hard work.
- The effects of a ecommerce process are stays for long time duration.
For the individuals and the owner of any online store, who love to invest their time and efforts in pointing and enhancing different weaknesses by and large SEO cohesiveness, ensured helps in ecommerce business achievement are practically around the bend. This isn’t just a usually acknowledged feature of the new, 21st century advanced promoting and online business field, yet additionally an obvious truth of working with a website today. Without improvement, there is essentially no real way to adequately contend with the individuals who are genuinely committed to supporting the reputation and success of their own stage.
In this manner, we emphatically suggest SEO for all entrepreneurs, paying little respect to what extent their web based business stage has been on the web or how fruitful they have been previously.