Even though the mattress is the most flexible part of the bed, a good frame should come in handy; not only to give you a perfect night but also ensures the look of your room is enhanced. However, the market has really expanded with vast choices to pick from. It is, for this reason, our researchers managed to come up with a few recommended products to satisfy your desire for the best bed frame.
- Table of the Best Bed Frames:
- 01. Zinus 14 inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation
- 02. AmazonBasics Platform Bed Frame
- 03. Zinus Metal Platform Bed Frame
- 04. Zinus Modern Studio Platforma Bed Frame
- 05. Zinus Compack Support Bed Frame
- 06. Zinus SmartBase Mattress Foundation
- 07. Olee Sleep Bed Frame
- 08. Zinus Modern Studio 1500H Metal Bed Frame
- 09. Zinus 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation
- 10. Zinus Ironline Metal & Wood Platform Bed
- Buying guide
- Final thought
Table of the Best Bed Frames:
01. Zinus 14 inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation
If you are looking for a sturdy steel structure that will give you a strong level of support to your mattress then Zinus 14 inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation is the ideal alternative. It is compact thus portable. Furthermore, there is a 13-inch of clearance where your valuables can be stored easily. Eliminate the constant need for a traditional bed frame by taking this modern bed.
- Compact design
- Sturdy steel structure
- Under bed storage available
- Slight noise from moving parts
02. AmazonBasics Platform Bed Frame
This twin platform bed frame is a quiet, and supportive foundation for the mattress. Its construction material is durable with sleek black finish with the ability to support up to 250 pounds of weight. If assemble is your great concern then choose AmazonBasics Platform which is effortless to assemble with no tools required. Additionally, this bed frame comes with under bed storage up to 13-inches.
- Supports up to 250 pounds
- Easy setup
- Durable steel
- Quiet and noise-free
- No mattress protectors hence slipping off
03. Zinus Metal Platform Bed Frame
To prevent your mattress from slipping off so frequent, this bed frame uses a non-slip tape installed on the wooden slats. Also included is the 14 inches clearance under the frame which this time it’s bigger than in most common frames. Get a five years limited warranty as a guarantee of performance and durability.
- Non-slip frame
- Five years warranty
- Enough under the frame storage
- Takes some bit of time to assemble
04. Zinus Modern Studio Platforma Bed Frame
If you are aiming at saving on space then this compact design is what you should go by. Having sturdy steel structure with wood slats, sagging will never take the course. Increase your mattress life with bed frames that do not put stress on it. Luckily, this frame supports narrow twin memory foam to give you a comfortable night sleep.
- Compact design
- Sturdy steel structure
- Supports narrow twin, spring and hybrid mattresses
- No sagging
- Quite costly
05. Zinus Compack Support Bed Frame
Zinus is a trusted seller known for delivering high-quality mattress foundation as well as compack bed frames built to last. Zinus Compack is stable and offers great support thanks to its six legs and the center bar. It comes with recessed-leg design to enhance safety. You don’t need any tool to assemble this bed frame.
- Steel construction and easy locking system
- Safety enhanced due to recessed-leg design
- Straightforward assembly
- Stable and provide adequate support
- Doesn’t include footboard brackets
06. Zinus SmartBase Mattress Foundation
This premium bed frame eliminates the need for a box spring since the steel mattress support is inbuilt. You do not need to worry about assembly since no tool required. Also, this is a foldable design making storage and movement easy. It has 17 inches clearance for storage space.
- Strong steel mattress support
- Low Stress and easy assembly
- No spring box needed
- Folding design for easy storage
- Quite high
07. Olee Sleep Bed Frame
Olee Sleep Bed Frame is a metal construction built to last. It comes with a stable mattress support and a seamless assembly. This frame will enclose your mattress hence preventing slipping of the mattress. It eliminates the use of a box spring since the mattress support is quite of an art. Ample under bed storage space in the clearance will be available for you.
- Easy and seamless assembly
- Ample under bed storage
- Longlasting and stable mattress support
- No slipping off the mattress
08. Zinus Modern Studio 1500H Metal Bed Frame
If nagging is what your old bed frame has been stressing you about then Zinus Modern Studio is the ultimate solution. Despite the fact that it’s easy to assemble, it has a non-slip tape on the wooden slats to hinder movement of your mattress. The frame and the headboard combine to offer stylish mattress support.
- Simple and straightforward assembly
- Non-slip bed frame
- Stylish mattress support
- Increased mattress life
- Quite costly
09. Zinus 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation
Grab this SmartBase mattress foundation with multiple contact points to the floor to enhance level support. Its compact design allows easy storage and access to small spaces such as the staircases and the doorway. The sturdy steel structure eliminates the need for a box spring. Lastly, you can have 12.5 inches of clearance for storage space.
- Robust metal bed frame
- Multiple floor contact points
- Compact and lightweight design
- Under the bed storage area
- Too short
10. Zinus Ironline Metal & Wood Platform Bed
This is a seven-inch high strong steel bed frame structure that has wood slat support to make it longlasting. You can easily assemble this frame in minutes thanks to its design. Besides, you need not worry about your mattress moving since the non-slip tape contained on the slats will resist motion. Once you have this mattress, a five years limited warranty is given.
- Wood-slats support for mattress longevity
- Non-slip tape for mattress stability
- Wood headboard detail
- Five-year limited warranty
- Very expensive
Metals, the likes of iron and steels, and hardwood are some basic material used to make bed frames. Notably, metal bed frames are quite versatile and durable as compared to wood material, however, hardwood is quite adorable. That said, hardwood bed frames are more costly compared to metallic beds. You will also find other beds having used hardwood and steel to make one unique and durable bed of any kind.
There are many bed sizes to choose from, ranging from twin size to California King bed. So, with your design in mind, go for the size you desire.
The bed frame you want to buy, does it match the color of your room? If yes, then how about the rest of the furniture reacting to its presence? These are some of the questions that determine your style and taste. Enhance the theme of your bedroom with the right style.
What kind of a person are you? Do you want to obtain a tall bed or a short one suits you? This is where height comes to limelight. But, the quality and serving its purpose are the major considerations to propel the purchasing power.
Buying the bed frame of your dream is one step closer to having the perfect night. We know that an average person spends a third of his/her life sleeping and this calls for a great comforter. But since getting the best bed frames has never been as easy as counting 1,2,3… we have prepared this review to suit your choice.